I am a creative and passionate videographer and editor working in Bristol and the South West.
After studying Music technology at University, I decided to expand my creative skills with a step into the world of video. I have now been working professionally with video for the last 7 years, covering a wide range of projects from corporate events, to weddings and music festivals. I also like to experiment with my own personal projects including music videos and a four year long 2 seconds every day diary.
I live in Bristol with my wife and two cats and enjoy making funky music. I'm always looking for the next creative challenge to get my teeth into, so do get in touch and lets create something beautiful together.
Capturing all the fun of your day...
I know from experience that it's impossible to take in every special moment while it's happening, but with a video you are able to relive the day forever! I can work with you to produce a contemporary and fun record of your big day. From the nervous first moments to drunken dancing into the night. I can capture all the family fun and quirky moments with you as the starring role.
I am now taking bookings for 2018 so please do get in touch.
What I offer:
- A bespoke and beautiful wedding film
- Full coverage of the ceremony, speeches and first dance if required
- Pre-wedding meetings in person or video chat to discuss your needs
- Fair and flexible pricing
- No hidden costs
- Digital file delivery by email and custom USB stick
- Convenient online hosting for easy sharing with friends and family
- Custom edits for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Below you will find some of my non-wedding video work covering events, corporate, documentary plus a bonus cute kitten.
Please send me a message if I can help you with your video needs. I will get back to you as soon as possible.